Tuesday, April 28, 2009

tutor for a night.

im going to spend the whole night at McD. Mr Muscle needs my help for his exam tomorrow. he wants me to be his tutor. since i have nothing else to do, then why not. im going there with ecah and lulubelle.

im going to study my p7 tonight too. i hope my brain will absorb effectively and efficiently most of my p7 text book tonight. HOPE SO. wish me the best.


UPDATED : 29 Apr 09, 6.57 am.

Just got back. im so sleepy but i have to copy 'chuck' to the lappy first because S wont be spending the weekend here and she's going to bring her hard disk along. without the hard disk, then the lappy will be less fun. i need 'chuck' (chuck bartowski, not chuck bass for this moment). 8 episodes would be enough till S get back.

mr muscle tutoring

the tutor went well but just a little bit different. it turned out that as if i was the student and he was the tutor. my tutor session was very easy. all i have to do was saying 'ya','uhuh', 'betul', 'nope', 'huh?' and of course a little explanation when he got it wrong. he had his own way of tutor session. he did a few questions. then, he explained it to me one by one how he got it while i listened. its okay for me as long as he can understand what he was doing and i am very glad he is.that was the easiest tutoring i have ever had. GOOD LUCK, Mr Muscle (^_^).
break time
oh ya, p7 mission was succesfully accomplished.

now: SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment