Saturday, April 18, 2009

colours.



I was looking for another Gossip Girl picture, instead i found this one. im not a fan of s n the lonely guy. im so crazy into the playboy and the drama queen, chuck n b. but this pic is sooooooooo full of colour!!! it makes me happy. it cheers me up. look at her cute face and i love the RED balls. so very RED.

well to be honest im in a mix of emotions today. firstly, i think im feeling homesick. I miss my sisters and my family. i want to go home. i want to be with them.i miss them so so much up to the point im thinking of working there in the next six months. well, doing that, then all my plans for life will be delayed. gladly, i always have someone to remind me of what ive been fighting for all these years of my life. to hold me here and him who keep supporting me. assuring me that one day i will be with my family again. A little more patience and God's willing, dreams will come true. Live and Learn.

the next thing is i miss my bestfriends. the wild child, the confident seniorita, the self-preserved lady, the small-outside-matured-inside baby, and the chinese amoy. hmmmm...i dont know (we all dont know) when the reunion will be. but it seems so far away to me. well, everyone has a life. life that may take us away from each other or the other way round. friends are irreplaceable. moments shared are forever unforgettable. that one thing that will never change. Live and learn again my friend.

im feeling so miserableguiltysoooooooooooolazyyetdontwanttofail. current status of my revision : 5%. like i said before, selalu ada kesedaran tapi tak pandai berubah. hmmmmmmmmmmm.....whats the use of complaining. right? Keep living and never stop learning. Daisy, come and pukul my p****t (maybe offensive to some ppl). motivation to myself : dont worry. u can start again. its not too late. ** eyes wide open, chest up** and im going to study!!!! P7, here i come!!!!

wow!! surprisingly blogging helps me to sort things out for myself.

and i cant stop smiling when i see the colourful pic. im overwhelmed right now.

one last thing, im happy to have those im with now. lulubelle, eycha and my cute lil manja sisters, the others.

everyone is keep splashing colours to my life and..

definitely, more colours in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment