Thursday, April 9, 2009

Seven things about me.

etsy: Preciouspatterns

i found the list on the englishmuse post and here are the list about me.

1. Top on my list...i always worry about my weight. it is always my BIG issue.
this is what is always happens to me.i eat and i gained a kg. ill freaked out, then ill not eat for a few days (smpi bila btahan la) and ill drop a kg or two. then i eat again, ill gain another two. the process will continue until i dont know when. the rest of my life? hmmmm..but now im trying to balance it. eat and sweat. sweat as in workout. then i can eat whatever i want.

2. i always skip classes. no further comment on that.

3. im from Tawau,sabah.
miss my hometown very much. the smell, the pasar mlm, the food..my family and old friends of course.

4. my current addiction is to look for beautiful and amazing pictures.
im like "wow!" and wonder how they can come up with these lovely pictures. i never found creative in any part of me and thats why i really admire these people.

5. im pinay (filipino girl).pure blood. i miss the atmosphere when everyone is talking filipinos. i envy my cousins and friends who can speak filipino.but my parents dont really speak filipino with us everyday, bahasa melayu 95% of the time. i can understand my mother tongue but i speak filipino very badly.

6. i like to eat telur. telur dadar, telur mata sapi, telur hancur and telur rebus. sure it will be in the menu when i see it.

7. i sleep with my blue blanket and my little bantal busuk (not really busuk coz ill wash it when the smell gets even more wangi till u cant take it nemore..hehehe).

its not easy u know to come up with my seven.

i tagged this to :
  1. boxersbatik
  2. abahslittlegirl
  3. luckisaround
  4. kukukakikumalu
  5. harimauwithoutthebelang
  6. kay
Happy Listing!!

1 comment:

  1. will try to do this one when i have the mood to.
    i owe u one post. hehehe

    ReplyDelete