Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GOSSIP GIRL

gladly, i finished 2 chapters tonight and i still have 10 chapters (i think) to go. rilek2...habis jgk baca tu (mmg positive thinker btul kan). i finished my reading at 3 o'clock but the bed wasnt my first option.

its 5:25 a.m n im still awake ( the power of 2 packets of 3 in 1 pearl kacip fatimah ).

i came across another GOSSIP GIRL photos, B and Chuck. they are my best-liked characters.

those photos are as colourful as this one ( posted this on April 17th)...
maybe it was a christmas photoshoot..
and yes i insist to upload all of it it here.

more photos on blair waldorf and the hot and sexy chuck bass.


and the others, except for little J and Vanessa..

I love CHUCK BASS!! who can resist him..? obviously not me.

well yep!!
im addicted to GOSSIP GIRL.
u will see more of GG photos in my blog.
im very terribly sorry if u r suffering while im not...hihihi.
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

1 comment: