Tuesday, April 28, 2009

study!!

im officially merdeka yesterday. trial exam is over but obviously the grand finale is yet to come. final exam is a true war but trial exam was just a battle of the inside me. i'd wished i dont want to do the trial exam. but thank God i did. i dont know why im not into trial exam this semester. hmmmmm....i didnt do one question each in p3 and p7.

i was so sleepy when i was doing my p3 trial. seriously, i never felt so sleepy in my exam before. despite of all the effort to keep my eyes wide open, i slept but only for about 10 minutes i guess. i was thinking to leave the exam hall after i did the first question but then this flash came to me " i got the lowest mark, not even 20 and dr indra was announcing it in the class"...no,no..i cant take that. thanks for that i stayed and i did the other 2.

well, maybe im not in the mood for study already. MAYBE. but i know that shouldnt be my excuse for neglecting my study. i have to finish what i have started. i used to be so motivated when it comes to my study. i dont know where the soul had gone to. i want to slap myself . i have to hold on. by end of this semester, ill be somewhere else. for now, i have to give my 300%. i must. i must pass all my exams this time. MUST.

again..blogging soothed me.

5 comments:

  1. come i slap you :P
    hehe chaiyok chaiyok kak b!!

    filzah nadia sokong 310%! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. slap me n ill slap u back..
    tp slap manje punya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mesti la slap manja manja je.
    mana bole slap betul betul :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i slap manja kat my fav part...hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete