Saturday, April 18, 2009

my favourite part of the week.

the WEEKENDs!!!

unfortunately, with limited hours allocated to pleasure and priority to my study, im having not very much enjoyable weekend this week (unless to some who really loves to study, must be VERY enjoyable of course). my trial exam will starts on the 23rd. still have a lot more to cover. but as for me, sometimes or should i say most of the time i lost track of what my priorities are.

but for now..the priorities are :

Sat.
1. khatam P7.
2. 5pm - swimming.

Sun.
1. study for P3 the whole day.
2. 2pm - swimming.

looks very simple but i know i will be struggling, VERY HARD. struggling to fight my own will and dedicating myself totally to the books this weekend.

prayer : please make me strong and avoid me from any temptation that will drift me far far away. ( i have 'he's just no that into you' in my mind already' **sweats**)

as to all of you, whatever you will be doing this weekend....have fun n God bless. (^_^).

1 comment:

  1. tell me about it... to khatam an academic book is not as easy as khatam Stephani Meyer aite? hahaha...
    nyway fighting my Bee... hahaha
    check out my latest entry and you'll be shaking ur head while saying this...
    "kay, kay..."

    ReplyDelete