Monday, September 5, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!

Happy Eid Mubarak Peeps!!!

Alhamdulillah i managed to fast for the whole Ramadhan. I dont have to puasa ganti and i can focus on my puasa nazar ive made a few years back. I better get it done before its too late. Life is always unpredictable and uncertain. I hope that i will live until the next Ramadhan. Its a beautiful month and full with blessings. It is indeed a very special month and the feeling is extraordinaire.This year, there is one thing about Ramadhan that i cant stop thinking of. Ive heard it from the radio. There is a day in Ramadhan, where our fate for next year is determined. Imagine it to be like this. The book of our life for the whole next year is updated on that day. It makes me wonder, what is in my book? Will i be as good as i was during Ramadhan ( baik jgk la.)? or will i repeat the same mistake next year? I just pray to Allah swt, to make me strong. To give me the blessings not to make the same mistake again. How wasteful life would be if we focus life in this temporary world and forgetting our life hereafter. Hidayah itu datang dari Allah swt dan saya berdoa agar hidayah itu sentiasa ada dan hati ini tidak akan mati dari megingati dan takut akan Allah swt. Semoga rasa insaf dan airmata untuk menangis kerana-Mu ya Allah sentiasa ada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment