Thursday, September 8, 2011

Far from the eyes but always in the heart.

Comforterbiru went back to Tawau for Raya. After alomost two weeks of being apart, he will be back this Saturday. I've been counting the days since the day he left. We are together for more than 5 years now and I thought that 2 weeks of separation will feel nothing to me. Ill be okay of not seeing him for two weeks *TET* . I was wrong. 

Maybe I, at first, was trying to ignore the sad feeling and until before the day he departed, i succeeded.  It was the day of him flying off to his hometown. We were in the car on our way to the airport. I was feeling fine. Then he said to me, " dont worry k. Dua minggu jak. Pastu ayg balik." while touching my hair softly. Suddenly i felt my heart crushed and instead of responding romantically to him, i was shocked and pushed his hand away. " Kenapa ayg buat macam tu?!". Then i looked away and tears suddenly in my eyes. He was just smiling. I consoled myself at the airport and for a while i was okay. But again, i thought i was okay until i was trying very hard not to let my tears fall as i watched him went into the boarding room. ( to be frank, i was afraid if anyone saw me crying. LOL ). I blame him for making my two weeks miserable. :P

Its not that we have never been apart before. We even been apart for almost a year before and we survived the long distance relationship. :) . Alhamdulillah. So i thought 2 weeks were nothing.But, maybe we see each other a lot these days. We get used to see each other everyday. (^_^). These two weeks bring back the time when we were far apart from each other. The happy and excited feeling when i received his sms. The waiting for his sms. The romantic and all lovey dovey sms and calls until late night.Even skyping each other. I am glad and very happy that he still have that for me. It is glad to know it is still there. He still have the guy i met few years ago despite the fact we both matured and grow in love for all these years. I am happy with the love we have until now. And this two weeks apart makes us grow stronger and adding more sparks and love in our relationship. I pray that he is the one for me. I hope you too will find someone that truly understands and care for you. Cant wait to meet him this Saturday!!

p/s : next year, will be a dream come true. InshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment