Monday, September 19, 2011

Here we go.

Happy Monday people!!! 

Kick away that Monday blues and be happy at your work place though KL is soooo dark and gloomy outside. Mr Rain is coming i guess. It was so hard for me to fall asleep last night. My mind cant stop thinking on my plan for next year or to be exact OUR plan.

Yup. OUR referring to ComforterBiru and I. Well, i may not said this very clear before but we already have the date for our Big Day. Yesterday we went to see a few places for the reception. We plan to have it in a hall around Shah Alam. It was a good start and it got me excited about it. I know a lot of things to do and to think of that it might stress me out but nak kahwin. You have to la. Bersusah susah dahulu, bersenang senang kemudian. Gladly Comforterbiru is so participative, clearly because he is the other half, but when you do things together, it feels lighter and it seems like you will get this ( all the chaos, the leceh2 things and other problems to come ) through TOGETHER. 

Ill be talking about the BIG DAY plan a lot i think. Bridezilla Bride in the making.

Pray for us that the plan goes well. InshaAllah.

Fish Out!

1 comment: