Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Weekend

Its Sunday and im not really at home.

Im at a  friends house and been staying here for the weekend. Her place is not that far from mine but she is alone for the weekend and she needs company or to be more precise i volunteered to keep her company for the weekend. She's a very close friend of mine actually,as in very very super close to my heart. :)

I brought some dirty stuff from my place so i can get it clean since she got the facilities here in her house which i dont, apparently. I got my comforter biru and my towel. Well, washing a big comforter is very tiring you know. :) Glad i came. I can let the washing machine spinning and do the work while i sit here, blogging,

She is still sleeping and i kinda dont know what to do. Not so much option in her kitchen that i can make for breakfast except for the eggs that filled her fridge. I wanted to help her do the house cleaning as i promised her but its kinda lonely. I think it will be more fun if she is awake. I dont want her to help me but it is better if i have someone to talk to while im cleaning the house. I wont realise im doing the house chores. It will be more like lepaking and chit-chatting...hehehehe. I just have to wait for her to wake up then. Then i can start doing the cleaning and I can ask her to buy some groceries for brunch.

I cant wait to go back home and enjoy the night sleeping with my comforter biru.

But i want to enjoy today and i hope the clock is ticking a bit slow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment