Monday, March 8, 2010

Day One of Dont.Imagine.Eating.This

Day 1 of my 3 months diet. I was walking to my office and suddenly i saw the nasi lemak stall which used to be at the other side of the road have just moved to the other side which is just along the road where i take everyday to the office. Dugaan. You would say, just walk pass  through it and dont even look at it. well, you see, the more i try to ignore it the more i think about it. But, day one, i walked like i never see the stall.


I decided to do my hardcore diet because serious shit i really need to lose 8kg. I gained 4kg in less than 2 mths. kerana nafsu badan binasa. i have tried all kind of so called the right way in losing weight such as balance diet la, skip dinner diet la, must take rice once diet la..but none works. because i was defeated by my own desire. so, i decided by not eating at all is the best way. but not that im not eating at all because if i dont eat for sure i will die. HAHAHAHA. For now,I will try to eat less rice and eat as little as possible.

My hardcore diet in my own interpretation are as below.

Breakfast:
-I can have as heavy as i like but ....
a) nasi lemak-once a week

Lunch :
- Milo (no sugar)
- high fiber biscuits(1 packet)

Dinner :
- Milo (no sugar)
- high fiber biscuits(1 packet)
- must be taken before 8
- no rice

Im still looking for a variation of diet menu so i wont get bored eating the same thing everyday. If you have any suggestion, please3x share with me.

Thats it for now. We'll see how far this diet will go.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BEE. YOU CAN REACH 50KG. YES YOU CAN!!!BE STRONG!!





No comments:

Post a Comment