Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another boring day at work.

As i said over and over again, i have no work at the office, my working place. Then, this is what i do, lurking around my office begging(exxagarating a bit) for some work from my colleagues and a great appreciation to Indra and Aini to entitle me as the Letters Opener of the Day.

Me table at the moment


I open the letters, segregate it accordingly and stamp it,'RECEIVED'. At least i dont just look at the monitor and keep wondering why the heck the clock is so slow. Its 11:38 am and about 1 hour to lunch break. Going out with santut for lunch. Still thinking what will i have for lunch. Orange juice again or make an exception for today.
O'oh.My stomach is sending the wrong signal to my brain. Brain, please make a very2 smart decision or later the heart will aches after the stomach got what she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment