Friday, March 12, 2010

A Lady with a golden ring and the red thing

This morning, while i was at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to go to the office, i saw this lady.Quite pretty. and cute. When i looked at her, i wondered to myself, when will i get those things on her fingers. the red thing and the gold one. I looked at her feet, confirmed. yup. she has something that i dont. When will my time be. I envy her. I envy my sister. I envy all married women in this world.


I want it so much. I want to see that red thing on my fingers too. I dont want that water proof red nail polish. I want Malay red nail polish :). I want a ring on my hand and i meant no ordinary ring. I want it so badly at this moment but yet i am not ready, nor do him. not ready in all aspects except for ehem2. :p oops,tiba2 saya gatal.



No comments:

Post a Comment