Friday, May 22, 2009

a haircut for the weekend. girls, this time its for real.

i first met him when we were working together at KFC. At that time,when we were still friends, i still remember he told me he likes to see girl with short hair. well, he got me and being me, i am a girl who are very fond of her long wavy hair. After about 3 years of relationship, i have decided to make his dream come true. it is not easy for me you know to come up with that decision. I have to step out from my comfort zone. I never cut my hair above my shoulder. never in my life. i have a round face, thats the main reason. to cut my hair shorter means rounder face. HAHAHAHA. but,bila lagi nak rambut pendek kan? nak tunggu muka jadi bujur tak boleh coz muka saya memang bulat. He even searched for this.
What do you think? I love it but I love him more. So wish me luck. There will be no turning back. I know of course my hair wont be perfectly like this but I am just hoping it will turns out to be just fine. That is all i ever want.**sweats**.heeeeeeeeeeeeee......... (^_^).


p/s: thanks to those yang dengan setianya menunggu. i know korang pun dah penat tunggu.hehehe.


2 comments: