Sunday, May 24, 2009

i did it!!

yes..my first time and it wasnt as bad as i imagined. got my haircut and voila the outcome is as u can see in my profile picture. totally different from the picture he found but the moment he saw me..that smile from his face...hmm..that mischievous smile. did i turn him on? hahaha..kidding. its more like a victory-is-in-my-hand smile with sparkling eyes. i am very happy he liked it. he cant stop smiling when he looked at me. his say "beautiful, a woman with a career, independent, different n cute.."..i dont know from where that came from but satisfaction from his face is all i wanted to see and and its positive. his dream came true. for me, mission accomplished.**love is in the air**. i want the cupid angels in the movie 'night at the musuem 2' to sing for me right now, BADLY. jiwang pulak hari ni. as the relationship goes deeper, i hope the love grows stronger too.


2 comments:

  1. kakb, did u notice that the cupid angels tu kan, jonas brothers! hahaha diorg dlm versi carved stones. super cute :D

    yeap kakb, this is the kinda relationship yg ptut dicontohi *clap clap*

    i miss your locks, btw. hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep..thats y la..super duper cute.
    love that cupid version..i wish i have those cupid angels..

    ReplyDelete