Thursday, May 28, 2009

first and second in a day.

i went for my first real job interview today. not one but two interviews. all that i can say, i am EXHAUSTED.

last night i cant sleep. not mainly because of i was nervous for my interview but because of the WAKA-WAKA game in facebook. its a similar version of PACMAN.
well it became interesting when me and my friends started to challenge each other. who will be the greatest waka2 gamer of all. unfortunately, there were only two lappy in the room and since no extra for me i have to wait for my turn. hoping for those waka-waka addicts to have mercy on me. but who will give you the chance when they are addicted to it themselves. zero chance. NADA. no mercy even if you were their bff. i waited until 3 o 'clock and gave up because i had an interview today.

i woke up at 7.30 am to get ready for my interview.got back to hostel around 11 and thats when i received another call for an interview at 2pm. i had my lunch and went straight away to the interview. no rest. finish at 3 and i reached hostel with a hope to redeem my sleep but I CANT SLEEP. my eyes were too tired but i cant sleep.

so now, im sleepless and thats why, instead i post wholly about my interview for today (which i planned earlier), i am writing about something that irrelevant at all. i know i can simply ctrl+A+delete but i wont.

HAPPY READING.

No comments:

Post a Comment