Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Food Everywhere

Ive realized people talks about food very often during the month of Ramadhan ( me included of course! ). Like when i reached the office in the morning, the first question to pop out is, " what did u have for berbuka yesterday?" or "what will you have for berbuka?". Moreover, people surf the internet for extraordinaiire places for berbuka (me included, again!). A lot of list and then come the discussions on where to eat first. And trust me the lists extend the plan even after Raya. Ive made plans to eat with different people. Okay, so here are a few places that came across the food hunting plan.

1. Ikea Meatball this Friday with Santut and her sister.
- It will a birthday treat for the Aries girl. Maybe a few months late but its still valid. :P

2. Flaming Steamboat
- This was planned by my sister and its on her too!! Love my sister. Eat All you can buffet. 

3. Ikan Bakar Jeram
- This was suggested by Kak Laila since Syu food wishlist is to have seafood. Have to try it because if you search it on the net, the reviews were good and the pics were so tempting. A must for Sabahans like me who longs to eat fresh seafood.

4. The Humble Chef
- It was featured on tv. Since it is located in Damansara, so why not to give it a shot. They said the lamb pita is a must have and the pasta is cheap. Well for me, sometimes the taste of food is greatly influenced by the price.


A few things to remind me myself :
*Bulan puasa dah reduced a few kgs, so if makan kena beringat*

No comments:

Post a Comment