Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Im talking to myself.

Back at my working desk. Majority of my colleagues still on leave for Chinese New Year. The silence is killing me. sunyi sepi. its obvious that the chinese forms majority of the office.

its lunch time and i didnt have my lunch. a'a *buzzer tone,shooking head*.not on diet. but i dont know what to eat. so i decided to had facebook for my lunch. not that satisfying. my stomach still grumbling.
My head is empty half way through the day. Seriously, i have no work to do. so i help my friend to key-in invoices. what am i doing here? cant wait to finish ACCA and do the job that i really want. for now, i just do the job so i can have monthly income. I work for money. hahahah..Obviously, im not enjoying my work. im enjoying the money. At least there is still a reason for me to be here.

I cant focus when i have other things in my mind. For instance, my current job la. I rewwwly want to be in the audit firm and i dont really serious in what i do now. this is not good. have to do something to motivate myself. I have to give 100% in what i do. I MUST. WAKE UP. I MUST GIVE MY BEST IN NO MATTER WHAT I DO. semangat.semangat.semangat.

ok.sekarang perasaan di dada suda berkobar. now pun already past my lunch hour. Back to work honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment