Saturday, July 11, 2009

my Sunday

as im writing this, he is on his way back here..he's only been away to the other side of Malaysia for a week but it was like hell for me. this morning i woke up with tears streaming down my cheeks. that stupid dream.hahaha. I dreamt of him. He was being forced to marry someone else. Thats why it was totally stupid. Blame my emotion and my hormones. Led all my worries into nightmare. In my dream he was going to make me his second wife!!! NIGHTMARE it is. i still can feel the pain. go away!!its just a dream. and tomorrow everything will go back to normal. Go out dating, go for a movie and lepak just as always. except for my sister will be joining us tomorrow. Im going to bring her jalan2 and tengok wayang. baru mau nonton transformer. outdated betul!!i think orang lain dah tengok berulang kali and i baru nak tengok. blame my gaji coz lambat keluar.

Balik ni main kerom lagi.

No comments:

Post a Comment