Friday, July 10, 2009

lalala.

its been a while since my last post..im not that busy but i dont know what to post about. So much different thing happened in my life lately. First and foremost, change in status-i have a full time job and now a part time student. working five days a week, waking up 6.30 in the morning and reach home at 6pm. surprisingly, its easier for me to wake up at 6.30 in the morning to work than at 10 am to class. Hehe. yet i still to worry bout my study. I really want to graduate with santie and my diploma classmates. InsyaAllah.

Another thing, im renting a house. A new thing for me. I am excited and im enjoying it. Im sharing the room with my sister. Its good to have my sister with me. She helps me a lot especially with the cleaning.HAHAHA. Im not bullying her, its just, she likes to do everything. sisters helps each other kan. :)

I miss my friends back in UiTM, but in the same time im not regretting of the choice i've made. I am glad i chose what i want to do. Moving towards a new life doesnt mean to leave and forget the past. Memories will always remain alive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment