Saturday, October 19, 2013

Me, my husband and Adam.

Assalamualaikum.
 
Hi. Wow. My last post was on December 2011. Its been almost 2 years i stop blogging. A lot of things happenned in my life for sure.
 
Quick updates :
 
1. Yup. Im married to the love of my life, to my comforterbiru. A year ago.
The Akad Nikah Ceremony 09th June 2012
 
 
Bersanding on the same day
 

These are a few pictures from my wedding

2. The best thing happened in both our lives. ADAM MIKAEL. Born on 18th March 2013. Its truly a bless.
 
1 Day old
 
 
6 days old
 
 
 
bonding with abah
 
1mth and 26 days
 
our sweetheart
 
Bald
 
 
Thats two major thing happened in my life. Others are stilll the same. Im still working at the same place but moved to a different team. ACCA still stuck at paper P5. Nevertheless, i am happy and grateful that im still able to blog again. I think i might blog more about Adam and lots of Adam's pictures.*mak mak sangat*.
 
Why do i blog again after so long?
.
Well, all of a sudden, tonight i felt like reading my blog . I wanted to know, how was I back then. and after reading post by post, the urge of blogging came to me. I am glad I didnt delete this blog. Till then, Fish out!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment