Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Two thousand and twelve.

2012 is approaching in less than 3 weeks. I feel like a lot of big things is going to happen in my life next year, good things i hope.

2011...Alhamdulillah. Im wearing hijab for good ( I should have wear it from the very first day as a muslim). I know that wearing hijab isnt something that we should decide when to wear or whether we ready or not. It is not an option. It is a must and there are a lot of reasons and beauty on why we as women must wear hijab. Personally, wearing hijab helps me to stay away from those things that Allah swt forbids me to do. (Alhamdulillah). Wearing hijab encourages me to be a better muslim, to improve myself according to Allah swt way. Its not that i dont think of all these before but when im wearing hijab, its strengthen me more.Praise to Allah swt that gives me strength to finally wear it. Frankly speaking, I was hesitating at first. There were internal conflicts and the hesitation getting more and more critical towards the day ive decided to wear hijab. When the time came, i said to myself...

 "just do it. u shouldnt think. its not an option. Do it because of Allah swt. InshaAllah everything will be ok." 

Alhamdulillah, if you do something because of Allah swt, everything will be ok. Somehow, your appearance does not measure how religious you are but your action does. Therefore, i pray to Allah swt to pour me with his blessings and hidayah continously and same goes to you too!! InshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment