Monday, June 20, 2011

Puasa ganti.

Im on my way home from work. Its Monday and i wasnt planning to stay late in the office. I wanna berbuka at home. The train is pack as ussual and im used of standing on the train for the 45 mins journey.

I can see a huge black smoke from petaling station. I think there is a fire over there. whatever it is,i wish everything is fine.im sure it will be in the news tonight.*iklan*

Im fasting n including today i have 6 days to go. I hope i can finish it all by next week.im not sure what shud i have 4 berbuka but im going to dine outside thats for sure. To those who are fasting today, selamat berbuka!!

P/s: im not the only one who thinks that way about you. As humans,we r not always the best. Acknowledge the best of u without highlighting the worst of others. Life is not fair if only there is nothing we can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment