Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Training.

I am having training since Monday and it will goes on until next Monday. My company will be using a new system starting June 2010. Since I am doing GL(General ledger) so i am in the list for all days of training which will include Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable and other areas that contributes to the completion of the Financial Statement at the end of the day.

I am excited eventhough i expected it to be very boring. Excited because this is my first real job training and boring because i will listen to the trainer talking in front and therefore will involve a lot of yawning from me.

Gladly, the boring part is totally not as what as i expected. The training gives me a lot of useful input. Since i dont have a proper training since i joined the company, this training really gives me more picture of how this company works. :) Plus, this training also includes my superior and therefore one thing i learned, they are also having the trouble to understand some things just like me. i never thought that they will be asking questions same as mine. Well, of course that boosts up my confidence level in a way that, if you dont know, just ask. Moreover, i get to mingle around with them.

Today is the 3rd day and i hope the remaining days will be a mind opener to me. My brain seriously need to be refreshed of some accounting issue.






No comments:

Post a Comment