Monday, December 21, 2009

Maligayang Kaarawan to REINA aka BALQIS aka DAT2 aka MEEEEEE!!!!


Allah selamatkan saya..
Allah selamatkan saya..
Allah selamatkan REINA aka BALQIS aka DAT2 aka MEEEEEE..
Allah selamatkan saya..

Thanks for singing the song for me..Hehehehe...

Im 23 years old.
My achievement so far...hmmmm...:
1. Im working.
2. Im doing ACCA
3. Im able to give my parents $$ monthly

A lot of my dream list still not yet achieved.
1. still fat, not yet 48kg.
2. to own a car (coming soon)
3. byk lagi..tau lah manusia..mana pandai nak puas.

What did i get myself for my birthday?
1. Rebonding
2. thats all, no budget..

What my bf gave me for my birthday? He bought sate+nasi himpit+a bottle of pepsi for my birthday party of four, me,him,mu sis n cousin. of course i got the birthday song. the present?
He gave me two options and i have to choose between apple or blackberry (as if):
a) buy my own birthday prezzie, or
b) go to Sunway Lagoon with him of course...

And i choose blackberry but i also want the apple.

again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!
..yet there is still a lot awaits in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment